Greetings from the director
Our dialysis center was established in June 1980 in order to promote successful rehabilitation of patients with end-stage renal disease through hemodialysis treatment.
We provide careful and patient-centered care to ensure safe and comfortable hemodialysis. We are also making every efforts to improve your self-management and help you acheive your best qality-of-life.
In recent years, the prevalence of dialysis-related complications is increasing along with the increase in the numbers of diabetic patients and long-term dialysis patients. Our staff members continuously update the knowledge of dialysis care and advance various ideas in order to meet each patient's needs. If indicated, patients can use the following services: foot care, exercise therapy, online HDF, electric field therapeutic devices (Healthtron®), and shower rooms.
Our clinic is fully equipped and provides hygienic and clean spaces. In addition, patients can enjoy watching DVDs during dialysis treatment.
- M.D., The School of Medicine, Niigata University (1969)
1969 Shimada Municipal Hospital in Fujieda City, Shizuoka
- March 1972
- 1972 Second chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Osaka Rosai Hospital
- December 1992
- 1992 Director, Obi Clinic Dialysis Center, Inc.
Certified occupational health physician
- Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy / Japan Osteoporosis Society / The Japan Society of Menopause Medicine
Meet our consultant
- March 2004
- M.D., Yamanashi Medical University, Japan, 2004 Ph. D . , Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan, 2013
- May 2004
- Osaka General Medical Center
- May 2006
- Department of Nephrology, Rinku General Medical Center
- April 2009
- Graduate student, Department of Geriatrics and Nephrology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine
- March 2013
- Completed the PhD
- April 2013
- Medical staff member, Department of Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology, Osaka University Hospital
- April 2014
- Trainee, Department of Transplant Surgery, Nagoya Daini Red Cross Hospital
- July 2014
- Visiting research scholar, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, University of California Irvine
- June 2016
- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, University of California Irvine
- The 12th Congress of the Asian Society of Transplantation (CAST 2011) Best Abstract, Gold Award
- The 50th ERA-EDTA Congress (2013) Best Abstract by Young Author Award
- Fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine (FJSIM) Borad certification in Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy, Japanese Society of Nephrology, Japanese Primary Care Association, The Japan Society for Transplantation, Japanese Society for Clinical Renal Transplantation.
- American Society of Nephrology, International Society of Nephrology, European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association, Endocrine Society, The Transplantation Society, Japanese Society of Internal Medicine, Japanese Society of Nephrology, Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy, The Japan Society for Transplantation, Japanese Society for Clinical Renal Transplantation, and Japan Primary Care Association
- Office hours -